New tool Hasegawa 190's

TwoHands

Hey Roy ... are these all 'New Tool' ... if so I'll add them to my spreadsheet under 'kits to collect' :D ... thanks!! - I didn't know so many D-9 kits were available.

Rog :)

Yes, they are 'new tool'. Good luck with your collection :)

(-: Roy

• 3 years later...

Just digging this one up out of the archives, since my question pertains to the topic, and it seems better to add it here than start a new one.

Anyway, I'm have trouble determining whether kit 08186 - FW190A-6 "Galland" is based on the new or old tooling. Our database says new, while Scalemates says old. Google's not helping much, so if you have or know this kit, I'd appreciate a definitive answer!

Kev

Anyway, I'm have trouble determining whether kit 08186 - FW190A-6 "Galland" is based on the new or old tooling. Our database says new, while Scalemates says old. Google's not helping much, so if you have or know this kit, I'd appreciate a definitive answer!

Kev

Kev ... I'm pretty sure I have this one in the stash ... I believe it's new tool (as are the numerous variants that they do) but I can pull it of the shelf and take some snaps when I get home if you like?

Rog

Kev ... I'm pretty sure I have this one in the stash ... I believe it's new tool (as are the numerous variants that they do) but I can pull it of the shelf and take some snaps when I get home if you like?

Rog

Up to you, mate. I'm pretty satisfied that it's the new-tool kit, but if you feel like verifying it, that would be appreciated too.

Kev

Up to you, mate. I'm pretty satisfied that it's the new-tool kit, but if you feel like verifying it, that would be appreciated too.

Kev

Yep ... def new tool ... Stalemates have brain fade on this one - they've said the base kit is the D9  :huh:  ...

The base kit is either the new tool A-5 or the new tool A-8 ... recessed panel lines are a dead giveaway ...

Rog :)