New 1/32 Tempest - master photos

Jan_K

Faster, faster.

No please! I understand the will to get it but if you want a Tempest right now, the PCM is available. I have it and this is a nice kit. However, what MPM is doing is stunning and the kit will be above expectations if they go on this way. There is no need to hurry if this penalizes the quality of the final product... Modeling is a school of patience...even before getting the kit ;-)

No please! I understand the will to get it but if you want a Tempest right now, the PCM is available. I have it and this is a nice kit. However, what MPM is doing is stunning and the kit will be above expectations if they go on this way. There is no need to hurry if this penalizes the quality of the final product... Modeling is a school of patience...even before getting the kit ;-)

And i'm sure we all have enough kits to be busy until this release.

At first I was going to post that it looked like metal to me, and that the reflections looks like metal, but the more I studies the pics, the marks the milling machine left, and especially the "dust" left after the process definitely now look like thick clear acrylic. 

"Two pics to show the on-going work on the molds (taken though the milling machine's protection Plexiglas, full of milling shavings, and moreover with a flash reflection in the glass"

Not that I speak Czech, but some interpretation helps to sort out the Google-translate gibberish ...

Buts as the italians say "Tradutore, tradittore"

Hubert

Just my two cents but I applaud MPM for trying to go to the next level on this kit and am willing to wait til they are happy with the product they want to present. I will definitely be supporting their effort with my wallet. Can't complain that the Tempest just happens to be one of my favorite aircraft. How lucky we are to be Modelers in this era of kits we never thought we'd see.

Cheers

Shane

Edited by wrbrdmech

Who cares the delay if the kit is great ?

I love MPM and the kind of short runs they do. Not always the simplest builds, but rare and interestings subjects at a good price, with a nice level of details and no need for aftermarket.