AIMS Ju 388

Pastor John

John you should be in (Western) Hungary on 18. or 19. April as there is an excellent model show at Mosonmagyarovar with many excellent built models, dioramas and many model kits, conversion kits, decals and publications dealers particulary from CEE Central and Eastern Europe. Definitely one of the best shows and marktes in this region of Central Europe apart from ipms Vienna's GoModeling, and Brno ...

Just a hint for you and your beautifull Conversion kits ...

Hi everybody, 9 birds have flown the nest - not over French airspace hehe. Also just got in post today replacement decals as the 200 sheets for the G-6 went ages ago, Mistel 2 and G-1 followed suit. The decal sheets do not contain as many options but it will help sales but that is really an other topic as is my moving but haho!

Right yes I am continuing AIMS from a new location

I am moving because my back and hands are terrible and I need to not be in a situation where I have to go to work. I get a military pension for my back which grants me options that I otherwise would not have and so with no family to worry about I am heading for a beautiful country where a 3 bedroom house with garage can be rented for the cost of my 1 bedroom here in SE London area and that is that - O and did I mention I met a very pretty girl? That obviously has nothing at all to do with it......honestly the plan was in motion before we met!

Removals come on Friday 17th and I leave in my van with my Lambretta and display models and a suitcase in the back on the 20th and will try and drive half way (600 miles) on first day and arrive on 21st the worst for wear so wish me well my faithful customers and friends

Guest Vulcan32

Hello Pastor John,

With your move to Hungary do you now have restrictions related to the crooked cross?

I am looking forward to this kit.

Rick Griewski

Hi Rick,

not in Hungary.

Guest Vulcan32

Back to the topic,

I got my Ju-388 conversion today. When I read that the price is GBP 160,-, I thought: "Wow, not really a bargain." Now I know, that this conv. is absolutely worth the money.

It´s beautifully cast, the clear vacform parts are really clear and the instruction booklet is a masterpiece, also the decals.

I really can highly recommend this kit.

Thank you, John!

Cheers, Heinz

P.S.: I hope we will meet somewhere at a model-show in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning John, this is Norbert mailing.

Your Ju-388 kit receives me this week. It is wunderbar to get this Super-Conversion-Set from You.

Many work to do- It will be great !!

Thank You and a good time.

N.

PS th efirst kit with right decals for " Motor nicht am Lüfterrad durchdrehen "

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for good feedback guys, I am all set up now here in Hungary but still waiting of remainder of initial consignment of Injection cast parts from factory, I am as sad as everyone on the list waiting I assure you. Thank you again for your patience.

John