AIMS Ju 388

Pastor John

Hi everybody, well its been disappointment after disappointment with dates but factory sent me first 10388 sets today - they will try to get the 50 I asked for to me within the month, i was also promised a price per unit yesterday but nothing as yet so can't even contact the first 10 customers to get rest of payment, all in good time I guess. Anyway injection resin parts and vacs look very nice so hope to get these out soon.

3f86af4d-ef07-4e2e-b787-6167bd6ccf2a_zps

Bravo, John

These parts look absolutely beautiful. Which of them are homegrown - gray or beige/sand coulored ?

You should really think to produce them in 48 scale also, because there might be more modellers, who would like to convert a Ju88/188 into a Ju388 instead of building a full resin model.

Martin

Hi Thomas yes props are copies, if customer has A-1 kit I will supply EZ-6, clear window and 2x props, otherwise as you see in photo for A-4 kit

Many thanks and lets hope the next month sees lots of sets leaving my hands

And now for the moment WE have all been waiting for - I at last have the price of the Ju 388 = £160.00, I will be contacting the first 10 customers who pre-ordered to get the rest of the payment, many thanks

John

Good to hear John. To bad the gbp to euro exchange rate has risen from 1.2 to 1.4 in the last year.... So not cheap, but then you have something pretty unique! I'll be waiting for your email.

Guest Vulcan32

Got my mail today and made the payment a few minutes ago, so I just have to wait.

This is an absolutely "must have" for me.

Cheers, Heinz

Well the first 3 birds flew the nest today, 3 more tomorrow. Feel like a Junkers worker at the end of the war - seeing these birds get into the air with the clock ticking - certainly ticking for me! The reason I wanted this all done for end of Feb is because on the 20th April I move to Hungary! Anyone on this site from Hungary?

John