Trumpeter Favourites

joe

The Dauntless and Avenger are great, same with the Me-262. The 1:24 Hurricanes are supposed to be really nice. Same with the Swordfish

I've got their Intruder in the stash, and it looks pretty good.  Really enjoyed their MiG-23, wish more of those would be built.

Matt  :frantic:

I like a lot of their kits because they had the guts to bring an enormous amount of aircraft in 1/32, which were never available before.

I haven't got all that many, but the nicest ones I have are:

- A-4M Skyhawk

- F-8J Crusader

- SDB-3 Dauntless.

I used to like the Swordfish too, but our cat killed it, partly ate it and draged it through the house (2 stairs)... I was so mad that I wanted to glue the left over parts on her, but my daughter didn't agree with that ...

Next to a big wish-list, I would really like to see them do a BF-109 K-4, a Prowler, a Hurricane and a scaled up Wyvern, but that's another story, right?

Nic 

I like a lot of their kits because they had the guts to bring an enormous amount of aircraft in 1/32, which were never available before.

I haven't got all that many, but the nicest ones I have are:

- A-4M Skyhawk

- F-8J Crusader

- SDB-3 Dauntless.

I used to like the Swordfish too, but our cat killed it, partly ate it and draged it through the house (2 stairs)... I was so mad that I wanted to glue the left over parts on her, but my daughter didn't agree with that ...

Next to a big wish-list, I would really like to see them do a BF-109 K-4, a Prowler, a Hurricane and a scaled up Wyvern, but that's another story, right?

Nic

Fingers crossed for the Prowler.

I don't have the Intruder yet as I'll wait for the E and also hoping they would come down in price but that hasnt happens yet

No love for the A-10? Tough crowd! I've picked out several for the stash, but only completed 1. The F-105D

I'm over half done with the A-7E with the Zactoman kit. But the rest of my Trumpeter stash includes:

A-7D

TBM

F-18F

F-18C to build as a Blue Angels

A-10 X2

F-100

F-105 to build as a Thunderbird

MIG 15

F-4U

A-V8 Harrier

And I'm sure I might have forgot one or two.

Favs:

Me-262

Dauntless

MiG-23

A-6A

I was very happy to have the A-10 when it came out and have probably spent more on AM than I did on the original kit. Now, after seeing the quality of some of their "A-team" efforts, I wish they would have waited until now to release this or would consider doing a re-tool (very unlikely). Fit and accuracy of the A-10 are brutal.

Marc B.

I will comment only on the ones I have built;

TBM-3 Avenger- fit and detail are excellent. Great looking Turkey in GSB USMC VMTB 143

SBD-1/2 Dauntless- Easy build, great detail, with the canopy open it shows a lot of detail. I did a Marine prewar SBD-1 with yellow wings.

SBD-5 same as the -1

F6F-5. I kinda am tired of people complaining about the bulge in the aft fuselage and a wide canopy. Both took me less than 5 minutes to fix. I built mine as an F6F-5P also USMC aircraft,

Spitfire in 1/24 scale. Easy to build, nice cockpit, had to use aftermarket props and hub. 

I look forward to building the A-4M. A-6E (when it comes out) and if and when they release the Devastater

As it was said here already, I really appreciate the courage to bring all those kits on the market.

My favourites are F-105, F-100, F-8, AV-8, A-10, A-7 and A-6, I would never dare to think someone bring some of them in 32nd.

I only have one more real dream open to come true and that is F-102.

Jozef

Hi 

as all of you , I built several of them , it was not always an easy built , with always some thing that go wrong , with shape , or lack of details'( a shame in this big scale )I usually say it's a big empty 1/48 kit

but if you are motivated , it's a pleasure to built ,with sweat , tears and putty as well . Among them I like : Me 262 , F 100 , F 105 , and the mig series . So thank you Mister Trumpeter

bye Alain