Online build of KH AT-6 Texan

SinuheH

Guest Peterpools

S

Saw the build this morning ands the Texan really does look wonderful … no question about it: she sure is going to be a winner.Of course, the only real question is:

What took the manufactures so long to bring this beauty out?

Peter

Hey guys, here is one of the photos of it:

Foto-QHIJ6PWW-D.jpg

It took me about 12 hours to build and went together fine - I'll probably build another one in the next few months! Thanks for watching !

Nic

Holy CRAP! Batman....that is nice!

Great build Nic! Thanks for sharing.

I'm delighted it's meeting it's high expectations for everyone and I plan to buy a couple as soon as I can get hold of them.

Also, congratulations to Kittyhawk for doing such a great job on their first 1/32 scale kit. 

This should be a real money spinner for them and well deserved too!  :speak_cool:

WOW Nic, that build TOTALLY belayed my fears on making this kit a totally OOB build!  I really like the yellow and gray trainer in NATC colors, and now will have NO fear about building it as such right out of the box.

I also do need a 2nd one for my planned reno racer as well..................  :hmmm:

Hi 

great build , I like this yellow bird , no doubt it will be the next best seller as the Tamiya corsair is . Regarding all the paint schemes this plane had worn , we will see again many AT-6 here and there 

bye Alain

Guest Peterpools

Hi Brian

Right with you on going at the Texan OOB and also looking at the SNJ all gloss yellow scheme.

Of course, something tells me, it's just not in you soul to do a straight out of the box build.

Peter

Hey guys, here is one of the photos of it:

Foto-QHIJ6PWW-D.jpg

It took me about 12 hours to build and went together fine - I'll probably build another one in the next few months! Thanks for watching !

Nic

Nic, I'd love to publish your build on the website if you're able (or allowed) to send me the photos.

Kev