paul fisher

Ryan STM / PT-20 test build , kits shipping soon!

Just got this little beauty rigged and outside for a photo, I am told the decals will be here in 10 days time so we will begin shipping very soon, thanks to all of you for your patience.I am painting up an Army Air Corps PT-20 today to photograph.

STM2Dutch1_zps19f8163e.jpg

Guest Peterpools

Slowly allocating fund from the secret warchest for a purchase.

Peter

I just received my review sample from Paul, and after a cursory examination of the parts, all I can say is that I'm stunned at the quality. Paul has asked if I'd build the RAAF version, and I'm pleased to discover that there are in fact 2 RAAF schemes included - a camouflaged one and a silver one. I'm just not sure if the silver one is natural metal or painted aluminium lacquer. The camouflaged one if green and brown over yellow. Option anxiety!

Kev

Guest Peterpools

Kev

I'm getting ready to place my order with Paul for a few kits and the PT-20 is going to be one of the kits. I'm planning on going with the USAAF scheme with a polished NMF fuselage.

Can't wait for you to did in and get going on the Ryan

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

I got my kit last night, looks fantastic, I'm thinking of doing it in a civilian scheme.  I'll have to start hunting and see what I can find.

Curt