paul fisher

Corrected Intake set for the HK Meteor F.4

Now available,a simple set of properly shaped long-chord "narrow breather' air intakes to fix the look of your Meatbox.

These are just the first in a series of sets for the HK Meteor, a forward fuselage, canopy and tail section to convert to an F.8 will be out shortly, as well as others.e48e451c-0a44-400c-98fd-5e6cf6a8449d_zps

MeteorIntakeB_zps22ad6ba8.jpg

MeteorIntakeC_zps26fa6e44.jpg

Set No. A3227 

Best, 

Paul

Looks good Paul - when will the F. Mk 8 be available?

Just about to start work on the HK kit...

Iain

Edited because I should have read Paul's post properly!  ;)

How did Paul get a pre-production kit in order to make a conversion so fast?  Or is this not a pre-production kit?  Just curious.

Sincerely,

Mark

HK Models has been keen to get test shots out to people as early as possible. I've had one since late November, and I dare say Paul has had one even longer than that. I've seen two finished examples already!

Kev

Now available,a simple set of properly shaped long-chord "narrow breather' air intakes to fix the look of your Meatbox.

These are just the first in a series of sets for the HK Meteor, a forward fuselage, canopy and tail section to convert to an F.8 will be out shortly, as well as others.

Set No. A3227 

Best, 

Paul

Am holding off ordering as I am assuming A3227 will be included as part of the F.8 conversion set due out shortly - or are they separate sets and both will be needed for an F.8?

Thanks

Tony

And, importantly, any update on F Mk 8 availability?

Just about to start construction of an F4 test shot - but may hold off and wait...

Iain

And, importantly, any update on F Mk 8 availability?

Just about to start construction of an F4 test shot - but may hold off and wait...

Iain

Ditto Paul. Have two Meteors on back-order and due any time now and am wondering a/ if the intakes and F.8 conversion sets are being sold separately and b/ what's your timetable for the latter - I'd rather order everything in one go!

Also interested to know if you have a T.7 or NF.11 conversion planned.

Cheers

Tony

Hello Ladies and Gents, 

The intake set is for either the F4 or the later F8 , T7 and night fighters with the long chord intakes.

The F8 conversion is about done, but for the seat and decals, it will take a bit longer before it's released, I have been buried in work here. The intakes are separate from the conversion so you can do them or not, some  people will be more concerned with the intake form than others. so best not to force the issue.

There's quite a bit to converting the F4 to an F8, a new canopy, the entire forward fuselage and aft tail & rudder group and of course the M-B bang seat. I have designed the set to be as easy a cut as possible. 

Definitely doing a T7 and a night fighter / target tow if all goes well with this first one.

To do the F 3 you will need the engine nacelles and long span wingtips and ailerons.The rest of the the kit will do just fine.I'm trying to get this stuff done as soon as possible just hang in there!Been tough getting in a full day's work what with my Mom and all but we're close.

Thanks for all the interest, and the orders!

Paul