Best adhesive for acetate to PE and plastic

So we're all familiar with the PE panel updates that use a clear sheet of acetate to simulate glass, attached behind a PE bezel, and then all is glued to the panel itself to give a very realistic look such as Peter's work from airscale with his gorgeous Sea Fury build here:

From the airscale site gallery: http://www.airscale.co.uk/gallery.php

pc1.jpg?1378292603

pc2.jpg?1378292603

What I can't seem to work out, is how best to attach all the different materials together as cleanly as possible, while also producing a very strong bond, not likely to fall apart after a year or two.  My greatest concern, is how to properly attach the clear "glass" to the back of the PE bezels without marring the finish at all.  Thinned white glue perhaps?  Future?  The crystal clear glue from Model Master used for making windows?

And of course, once all that is sorted, what do you prefer to attach the first part of this magical little 'sandwich' to the resin or plastic wall of the panel itself?  CA?  Something better?  I'm sadly a bit limited here in my readily available adhesive options, but do have white glue, CA and Future handy and ready to go if that's the preferred 'tried and true' means to an end here.

The particular parts I'm working on now are highlighted below:

panel-pe-acetate.jpg

What say thee good people?  ;)

Cheers

Brian~

Guest Peterpools

Gator Glue is a PVA glue and I prefer to use Micro Kristal Klear, also an excellent PVA glue. use Kristal Klear for all those applications

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Cool - I suppose for small pieces as well, it isn't as likely to matter much in the end.  And perhaps the future might help to give the acetate sheet that extra bit of life-like "glassi-ness" shine yeah?  :)

Interesting find this Gator Glue for PE. I'll have to give it a try. Dip in future then CA has worked well for me in the past, but it dosen't hurt to try new things from time to time. So, with Gator...I can getrdone :D

Edited by Youngtiger1