paul fisher

New for 2014...

Paul thanks for the info.  I'm really looking forward to the Meteor F.8 conversion but also will be getting the F.4 one to.  Dan

Hi Paul,

Great news about the Meteor conversion sets you have in the works for the Kittyhawk kit.  I will certainly buy one when they become available.  I see an Israeli Air Force F8 in my future......

Best Regards and wishes for a Happy and Prosperous New Year !

Ed Okun/  Frogman13

Great news about the Meteor conversion sets you have in the works for the Kittyhawk kit.

Just a small correction there Ed: the Meteor is coming from HK Models, not Kittyhawk! I think they get confused a bit because the former is often abbreviated to 'HK' and the latter to 'KH'.

Kev

Best luck to your efforts, Paul.

I am not sure about Meteor stuff, but loving the Crusader I will be in the line for the recce conversion.

Jozef

Paul, if you are doing a RF-8 conversion, do not forget the different antenna bulges on the tail fin. Many different options here...  It's about time somebody does a RF-8 conversion in 32nd scale. A shame it wasn't available when I built my RF-8...

Happy New Year to all from your faithful resin wranglers at Fisher Models...here's hoping it's a good year for all of us!

In other large scale news, the Bugatti 100P kit should be done and ready by March, although it will come out under another name as a joint venture.This kit will feature full interior and engine detail to allow display of the amazing layout of the powerpalnts.

Best Wishes,

Paul & Susy Fisher

Oh boy, am I looking forward to that one.  Where do I sign up....?!  Been following the full size replica build since it started.

Malc.