CANDY CANE A, an Eagle from the Revell kit FINISHED

blackbetty

Karl,

She is absolutely gorgeous!  I know we are our own worst critics, but man you're selling yourself short it's far better then a 1 footer!  :)  Ya got 6 days to get ready for the Group build of a lifetime! 

Great Job! 

Paul 

Paul, thank you for the kind words, if you need the decals, drop me a line

Hubert, thank you too. hmmm, red stripes? maybe i´m biased, because of the austrian flag..... (j/k)

the scooter in the vietnam GB will be blue/white on the tail, so theres a change   :evil_laugh:

VERY nice! Moreover, this is one of my favorite schemes.

This demonstrates once again that it is a pity Revell USA stopped making large scale kits. The eagle was one of their very last large planes, if not the last and it was quite a nice kit.

I love your post showing the kit and the full scale plane. This looks like a tutorial for photographers as this clearly demonstrates the focal depth difference !

Well, if you compare the picture of the model with the one of the full scale plane, it is clear you took the picture of the model from a very similar angle. However, the difference of lens type results in a very noticeable difference in perspective depth. Just to prove it compare the difference in length of the nose of both planes. The model one looks far longer whereas this is not the case.

Thierry