Query.....

oldthudman5

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let's hope that HKM keep up with the British subjects alongside American and Axis.

According to Jennings' subliminal messages we are more likely to get some Mossies and a Spey Toom -

500% score on both the latter. Actually, 1,000%

Come on America - get the tooling done and make kits of what YOU want (I.e. American) just like in the good old days and leave us Europeans to pick up scraps from the far, Far East in between teeny-weenies from Airfix.

Tony

True, but it was the "way" you said it....

Lol,

It is one I would like to see because my Uncle flew night invaders in Korea.

I sure would like to see a kit.

Jon

Edited by fastzx

I get the impression from the owner of HK that he's pretty keen on getting these types of aircraft tooled in our scale. 

If you can remember that long list that was presented some years back it included most of those that are being requested now.

It takes around two years to organise subjects from R&D thru to the final product, and that's without stuff going wrong! 

So far, HK have delivered on the stuff that was on the early listings so if sales have been up to expectations I suspect that list will be fulfilled over the next few years.

If we're honest, we've all probably got enough models to last long enough before our favourite subjects eventually turn up anyway?

What's real fun is the build up of excitement and speculation of those rumoured 1/32 aircraft subjects buzzing around the community. 

Now about these new 1/32 scale Phantoms............................................ :wub:  :rolleyes: