tomaszhajzler

Another Hayate - the same but little diffrent

Hi everybody!

We could see some hayate models on this forum lately, but when I saw beautifull Cruzz's Hayate I thought to show my model. I finished her 6 years ago. We made the same plane but little diffrent in interpretation. I think it can be intresting to show diversity of treatment the same subject by modellers.

I made some improvments in my model. First is open engine bay. I had to do new engine cylinders and I also used pe Eduard set. Second are quite new wheel bays because in the kit are to shallow. I also opened cannon and ammunition bays. Ther are some improvments in the cockpit - scratchbuilt new pilot seat. 

SNC01508.jpg

SNC01506.jpg

SNC01509.jpg

SNC01518.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

SNC01467.jpg

SNC01522.jpg

SNC01520.jpg

Tomasz

Edited by tomaszhajzler

Tomasz,

EXQUISITE workmanship showing off your weathering, chipped and scuffed detailed work..

It's really rare to see such an aircraft with so much SUPERB weathered look.

I particularly love the work you carried out on the engine..

EXCELLENT.. :clap2:

KUDOS. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Guest Martinnfb

Whoa, now this is a masterpiece. :party0023: Tomasz your style is very realistic, not too much , not too little. Just the right amount of everything. Thanks for posting.

Martin

Guest Martinnfb

...and  the riveting job, stunning! :thumbsup:

Guest Peterpools

Tomasz

Just a wonderful built Ki-84 Hayate and the detail work is exemplary. One war weary aircraft who surely has seen better days

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Peter

Hi 

The season of the KI 48 is open ........a different point of view , but again a stunning work , I like particularly your work one the wheel bays , I never saw so much details . the chipping .....if I dare to say , in the close pictures , we can "feel "it ....there is a lot of things to say , I only say WOW ..... 

bye Alain

I love the lines of a Frank!!!  Thank you guys for pointing this aircraft out to me. Now Thank you Thomasz in teaching us what weathered Japanese  aircraft should look like and how its done :bow:  I just saved this link for my future Ki84 build.

Cheers

Danny

Edited by Vandy 1 VX 4