Another Hayate - the same but little diffrent

tomaszhajzler

Hi everybody!

We could see some hayate models on this forum lately, but when I saw beautifull Cruzz's Hayate I thought to show my model. I finished her 6 years ago. We made the same plane but little diffrent in interpretation. I think it can be intresting to show diversity of treatment the same subject by modellers.

I made some improvments in my model. First is open engine bay. I had to do new engine cylinders and I also used pe Eduard set. Second are quite new wheel bays because in the kit are to shallow. I also opened cannon and ammunition bays. Ther are some improvments in the cockpit - scratchbuilt new pilot seat. 

SNC01508.jpg

SNC01506.jpg

SNC01509.jpg

SNC01518.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

SNC01467.jpg

SNC01522.jpg

SNC01520.jpg

Tomasz

Edited by tomaszhajzler

Guest Peterpools

Tomasz

Just a wonderful built Ki-84 Hayate and the detail work is exemplary. One war weary aircraft who surely has seen better days

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Peter

Hi 

The season of the KI 48 is open ........a different point of view , but again a stunning work , I like particularly your work one the wheel bays , I never saw so much details . the chipping .....if I dare to say , in the close pictures , we can "feel "it ....there is a lot of things to say , I only say WOW ..... 

bye Alain

I love the lines of a Frank!!!  Thank you guys for pointing this aircraft out to me. Now Thank you Thomasz in teaching us what weathered Japanese  aircraft should look like and how its done :bow:  I just saved this link for my future Ki84 build.

Cheers

Danny

Edited by Vandy 1 VX 4