RF8U photo crusader?

• 4 weeks later...

I normally don't build 1/32nd jets, just props, but I'd go for a 1.32nd RF-8. It could be done as early and late versions, too. A nice Cuban Missile Crisis/Blue Moon RF-8A would be outstanding. There are also plenty of RF-8Gs that could be decaled. I'd likely be in for two conversions, one A and one G were this to come to fruition.

Many thanks for listening,

Bob. 

Edited by Aptivaboy
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Had 3 phone calls just this week about the RF-8 conversion.. rest assured, I am taking a good long look at how to do it this weekend.

no rest for the wicked!

Paul

yihaaaaaa, you're da man...:o)

TA-7C/H/K conversion would be very nice, and a means of correcting the awful Trumpeter windshield/canopy hood at the same time

In fact, now that Zactomodels has discontinued their resin'n'vac correction set an A-7D/E correction set all in resin would be very welcomed. The kits are otherwise very sound, and still widely available.

An RF-8G would be cool.

Tony

• 8 months later...

TA-7C/H/K conversion would be very nice, and a means of correcting the awful Trumpeter windshield/canopy hood at the same time

In fact, now that Zactomodels has discontinued their resin'n'vac correction set an A-7D/E correction set all in resin would be very welcomed. The kits are otherwise very sound, and still widely available.

An RF-8G would be cool.

Tony

Yes on that Tony    also the RF-8 too :hmmm:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...