Jack

RF8U photo crusader?

The RF-8 would be fantastic........A thought though...how about releasing the nose of your F-8C conversion with a decal sheet and call it an H or K.....

Edited by Rob Colvin

I normally don't build 1/32nd jets, just props, but I'd go for a 1.32nd RF-8. It could be done as early and late versions, too. A nice Cuban Missile Crisis/Blue Moon RF-8A would be outstanding. There are also plenty of RF-8Gs that could be decaled. I'd likely be in for two conversions, one A and one G were this to come to fruition.

Many thanks for listening,

Bob. 

Edited by Aptivaboy

Would be nice to see the F-8C's clear resin (corrected) windshield offered as a solo item - need one for my F-8J, assuming that part was standard.

Tony

Had 3 phone calls just this week about the RF-8 conversion.. rest assured, I am taking a good long look at how to do it this weekend.

no rest for the wicked!

Paul

yihaaaaaa, you're da man...:o)

TA-7C/H/K conversion would be very nice, and a means of correcting the awful Trumpeter windshield/canopy hood at the same time

In fact, now that Zactomodels has discontinued their resin'n'vac correction set an A-7D/E correction set all in resin would be very welcomed. The kits are otherwise very sound, and still widely available.

An RF-8G would be cool.

Tony

.........................now that the Bugatti is done......................

Me no see on site?   Although it might have been posted Paul do you have dimensions on how big the Bugatti is in inches? (lazy American I know :lol: )

TA-7C/H/K conversion would be very nice, and a means of correcting the awful Trumpeter windshield/canopy hood at the same time

In fact, now that Zactomodels has discontinued their resin'n'vac correction set an A-7D/E correction set all in resin would be very welcomed. The kits are otherwise very sound, and still widely available.

An RF-8G would be cool.

Tony

Yes on that Tony    also the RF-8 too :hmmm: