Jack

RF8U photo crusader?

Hi < 

Trying to organize sufficient reference drawings to do it right, and I'm happy to say some very well informed people are helping out.I can't say exactly when it will be ready at this point, but I'm chugging along.

Paul

Hi Paul, being a Crusader fan, i was wondering if there's any photo conversion planned for the trump kit? Or for that matter a "twosader"???

ok, maybe a long shot, but i hope you'll don't mind me asking,

cheers,

Jack.

Jack!

Thought of you when I saw this-

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-32-RF-8G-CRUSADER-AIRCRAFT-VACUFORM-VACFORM-VAC-plastic-model-kit-ID-MODELS-/252111604821?hash=item3ab305cc55

It's coming right along, now that I have some room on the bench I am working on the RF-8 and a few other goodies that have been hanging around in here.

The RF-8 is being done in CAD, whilst the Bell X-1 A /B is plain old school hand model making. Both should be out pretty shortly unless a big ol' asteroid lands on me.

RF-8Render3_zpsjq9zh9fl.png

IMG_20160330_162934097_zps7iy1yrya.jpg

It's coming right along, now that I have some room on the bench I am working on the RF-8 and a few other goodies that have been hanging around in here.

The RF-8 is being done in CAD, whilst the Bell X-1 A /B is plain old school hand model making. Both should be out pretty shortly unless a big ol' asteroid lands on me.

RF-8Render3_zpsjq9zh9fl.png

ooooh yeah.........can't wait to see it in resin, keep it up Paul......

Hi guys, the X-1A / B is 1/32 , it will be a complete kit, not a conversion.

Cool! You've certainly been quiet about that one! There's a couple of threads about the X-1 going on in LSP Discussion at the moment, so your news is timely.

Kev