Jack

RF8U photo crusader?

Hi Paul, being a Crusader fan, i was wondering if there's any photo conversion planned for the trump kit? Or for that matter a "twosader"???

ok, maybe a long shot, but i hope you'll don't mind me asking,

cheers,

Jack.

Well, just to give you my impression and feelings on the RF crusader: i never saw this aircraft in real time, but seeing it on film i always had a picture of a shark......yes  a shark like image, this fuselage and bulky upper side, together with a more or less square underside with the photo openings in the fuselage, it just looked manacing.......ok, ok , i'm getting carried away, but that's just how i looked at it, sleek, threatening and having a perfect appearance in total........

just my 2 pennies,

J.

Edited by Jack

thanks starfighter.....i didn't know there was a vacform conversion available, so i'll check with tigger, thanks.

But be careful with that one - it's a base, not much more. All I used from it is the hump behind the cockpit. This is of course not John's fault, it's a very old ID kit IIRC and there was no injection moulded 1/32 scale F-8 out there at that time...

Hi Guys, 

Well, I have often thought about doing a photo Crusader conversion, so I will dig out my references and have a look at it for next year.For now, the Ryan STM and the various Meteor conversion sets are top priority.

Sadly my friend Jennings Heilig  who does most of my decal art lost his home to a fire yesterday so there will be a small delay in getting the decals made up, but I am working on it.

More soon...

Paul