Bf109G-6, JG 51, Hasegawa 1/32

WOW...

THose stains are beautyfull....

Also the rest of the work is WOW, i like it alot and love it..

One question. How The Hell did you do them rivets, all that perfect aligned and uniform, with an beading tool and a ruler? i do mean i love it alot, and it looks awesome.

Explain, i really want to know, since your work is stellar in this matter, paint and plastic skills.

/Mal

Hi Mal,

thanks and yes, I used a stone beading tool, actually I used a larger one on the fuselage and later a smaller one on the wings. In future I will use the smaller one and the larger one for the main spar rivets as those were larger. Rivets along panel lines were applied free hand; across panels I added a stripe of tape to get a straight line. Spacing is freehand. Not all rivets are perfect but the majority looks good.

Bye!

Edited by 109

WOW....

I dont have any words to decribe this, but i ashure you its real good stuff about this geez....just lovit is that i can say at the moment...cant wait to see this one finnished, also isnpires me alot what to to with Hasegawas 109 that dont have any rivets.....and youve definitly showed that....Just love it

/Mal

Edited by Mal_Belford

WOW....

I dont have any words to decribe this, but i ashure you its real good stuff about this geez....just lovit is that i can say at the moment...cant wait to see this one finnished, also isnpires me alot what to to with Hasegawas 109 that dont have any rivets.....and youve definitly showed that....Just love it

/Mal

Thanks Mal! Hope to see one of your 109 builds soon! :-)

Bye!

PS: Are you smoking a cohiba in your avatar??

Edited by 109

Yep thats me....

On the roof at a hotel in Dallas (at Elm Street) 1 1/2 yrs ago...

yes smoking one of my favorites cigars...

Partagas No:10.....And a good Jack 7 and good coffee..

Sounds like you had a great time there :-D

Hi,

I did some work on the prop. Judging from the photos of the crashed Gustav the oil tank was either ruptured at the impact of the a/c or it was damaged by emeny gun fire... I used some KREMER pigments and enamel earth shades as well as Modelmates oilbrown weathering fluid. Needs some more fine tuning ... Bye!

Black13_prop3_zps21ab433a.jpg

Black13_prop1_zpsdd2e9467.jpg

Black13_prop2_zps5221e7a3.jpg

Edited by 109