WNW Announces Salmson Release Date (almost)

OldTroll

Excellent marketing choice, with potential new customers in the USA, France, Japan, Czech Republic etc. I have decided to limit myself just to Brit subjects, but it is great to see the WNW family of kits spreading wider and wider in its subject matter. The more, the merrier!

Tim

Edited by wunwinglow

For you SPAD lovers, you can still find the HC SPAD Xlll, I didn't like the fact that there was no engine, I got a Roden SPAD Vll, and did what the SPAD Co did, copied the Vll engine mount and modified it slightly, only I used sheet plastic. then Roden made the write engine Hispano Suiza 8AB (Roden Kit #625) Then painted the SPAD in the typical AEF 5 color pattern. I got SuperScale Decal MS320242 for the Nieuport 28 for the 27th Aero Squadron. I used only Edward Eliot's number 9, since he also flew SPAD Xllls, and the Eagle through the roundel, which was the perfect size for the SPAD. If you want to try and find white outlined black 2s you could make Luke's plane from these decals. There are various after market parts for the SPAD Xlll and great online builds, so why wait for something that may not come. (watch it be this Dec)