WNW Announces Salmson Release Date (almost)

OldTroll

Guest Dekenba

A Staaken R.VI perhaps?! Now that would be a giant aeroplane. Wingspan a full 11metres wider than a B17 & 20metres wider than a Gotha!

That's one hell of a big plane. On reflection, far, far too big for anything other than 1/72.

As you were. Maybe a Caproni Ca.3, which was so fragile looking it made a Fe.2b look positively robust.

Just hope we see something released in time for Christmas - just wont be the same without a new WNW kit under the tree - been a tradition for several years now :)

It's a tradition that I am really starting to enjoy!!!!!

Oh god please a Felixtow flying boat!!!

+1 !

:frantic:  :frantic:  :frantic:  :frantic:  :frantic:  :frantic:  ...

Hubert

With all those cool, stripy, swirly paint schemes, that is one kit Id buy in a minute! Hell, its a flying boat/seaplane.....................AND its from WnW.............who am I kidding, Id buy it in a min even without all the cool gawdy schemes!   Love me some flying-boats/seaplanes..............especially one from WnW!

What about a double French release? I'm holding out for a Breguet 14; that would completely break my bank with Polish, US and even "Middle Lithuanian" options.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Tnarg

Either a Felixstowe flying boat or a Breguet 14 would be a welcome release. If I am going to dream,  I would really like to see a double release with a Caudron G.4.  I really love those twin engine bombers

Edited by SWApilot

So far Wingnut Wings has not released as one of their surprise models as one they all ready listed as a future release. Okay, Richard Alexander, I know you're logged on as someone else, prove me wrong. My dream, however, is to have a 1/32nd model of every aircraft type that I had as a kid of an Aurora 1/48th scale, from any manufacturer. My dream has more than come true, between Battle Axe, Roden, and Wingnut Wings. To complete that dream can only be done by WnWs, the only manufacturer of two or more seat aircraft. They are the following: Albatros C.lll, Rolland C.ll, D.H. 4, D.H. 10, & Breguet 14. As far as the SPAD Xlll, Sopwith Camel, & Fokker Dr1, If anyone wanted anyone of these, they'd already have them. Let's let WnWs do what they do best, release planes that never existed in 1/32 scale.