Market Research - Your top 'wanted' aircraft in 1/32 please...

richdlc

Really definitive Mk1 Spitfire and Hurricane of BoB time period, with options included to do the really early 2-bladed props and non-armored windscreens.

Some decent Russian subjects too.

A really good P-40B, Wildcat, and F3F would be appreciated too.

B-26 marauder

buccaneer

canberra

SR-71

U-2

I know these will be a pipe dream but how about some corporate jets?! falcon 900, G450/550, Hs125, Lear35/36. operated by militaries all over the world.....

Edited by newsh

Westland Wessex HC2.

It would keep the conversion buffs happy as well as the add on manufacturers and they would or should be able to release several variants with the minimum of fuss, HU 5 etc, additionally can Carry various roles from troop carrier to Gunship to sub hunters..

There must be a market or the Puma Kit wouldn't have been rereleased by Revell or indeed the Trumpy Chinooks.

for me it would be;

Bf110 G4 - an updated kit other than the old Revell kit would be amazing. Just think of those 1/32 antlers at the front 

Do217 J/N - a WWII nightfighter that is only represented by Italeri in 1/72. Would probably sell a boat load to sit along side Bf110 D, G4, He219, Ju88 C6, G1, G6, G10 kits

Beaufighter - mmmmm rockets and torpedoes. Would defo be a top seller. Banff Sqn markings a must

Tornado GR4 - in need of a dedicated version rather than an aftermarket build. This is one 'modern' aircraft that I love. I worked on both the GR1 and GR4 with 14 Sqn and 15 Sqn respectively.

Do17Z - The world is crying out for this kit. This would complete the Battle of Britain section of all the main aircraft involved. This would be a massive seller imho. How many times is this aircraft mentioned when a wish list thread is posted. Lots!

Edited by flounder_al

Guest Colin M

Still sticking to my guns with the Jag and Bucc and nice to see a lot of modellers from all over the world would like them too, but forgot some others that I'd like, namely Dornier DO-17 possibly Revell will get round to this soon?

If the rumours of Tamiya's Mosquito are true that would be excellent, then a cool addition for any manufacturer would be a nice Beaufighter, a Harrier GR1 and a new tool GR-4 Tornado would be perfection if released IMHO.

Well since you ask what we've been WAITING for my answer will be: TBD !!!

Apart from that some russian planes: La5 / 5FN, Yak 3/7/9, LaGG-3/5

New Hurricane series - would love the Tamiya job on that one, they already have the Merlin...

I could go on, cause there's lots to want, but these are at the very top, and they'd drown it I continued