Ki-84 Hayate

CruZz

Hi 

Wow !!!! very very nice work !!!! I like your paint , with all these effects , different shadows etc... , I don't know what AK chipping effect is , but I remember A french modeler made the peeling on his "Frank" with hair spray . The result as yours was stunning . I will try to find a picture  if you are interested .One question what ref of green did you used

bye Alain 

Edited by alain11

Hi 

Wow !!!! very very nice work !!!! I like your paint , with all these effects , different shadows etc... , I don't know what AK chipping effect is , but I remember A french modeler made the peeling on his "Frank" with hair spray . The result as yours was stunning . I will try to find a picture  if you are interested .One question what ref of green did you used

bye Alain 

Thank you! Will be perfect, if you try to find it... :-) thanks

Kevin, I I did not do with it. :-D only glossy coat...

Color on bottom is totaly bad... today I´m repainting it :-(

Hello!

very, very nice weathering, but the chipping of the bottom is not that good in version 2.0. I mean - it looks liky the plane crashlanded on its belly :) You have put so much effort in this kit so far, that from my point of view you should concider to reduce those big chips. I don¨t want to let you down, but it would be a pitty to leave it this way with your superb skills :)

Many thanks to all !!

Hello!

very, very nice weathering, but the chipping of the bottom is not that good in version 2.0. I mean - it looks liky the plane crashlanded on its belly :) You have put so much effort in this kit so far, that from my point of view you should concider to reduce those big chips. I don¨t want to let you down, but it would be a pitty to leave it this way with your superb skills :)

I agree.... version 1.0 was better... but now are many layers on bottom.. It´s really problem make another layer of silver and grey and still have rivets visible :-(

Today... black, red, wash, matt coat...

58_zps34dcb8aa.jpg

57_zpsa7542b82.jpg

59_zpsbe8592c2.jpg

60_zpsb82db280.jpg

61_zpsdb68076e.jpg