Revell Bf 109G-10 Erla release next year

Kagemusha

Enough is enough.

Stop shooting at the "pianist" Rog :) .

You buyed ZM kits, ok, do you think they are perfect? A nd they sell at 4 or 5 times the price of a Revell........

Now OK, that will be collector's as you said..... 

The older among us will remember the years when we had 1 or 2 new kits a year..... and we were happy with that.

A 109 looked as a 109 and everything was OK.

So, please, return to the basics, and ENJOY building models.

My 2 cent.

Cheers,

Jamme

Huh?  :huh:    :shrug:

Rog :)

The difference between a private person and a company is that the first can study their favourite subject for years and decades, and the later has to follow a rather tight schedule, stop researching at some point and start cutting metal, sell kits and pay their employees...

I reckon both Hasegawa and Revell kits are pretty much OK, neither perfect. But people can live with different faults, and my pet peeves with the Hasegawa ones are the wing bulges and the fabric effect. I cannot recall a build where these were mentioned or corrected. At least Revell with the bulges incorporated into the wing surface has this correct, and their fabric effect is way better. But remember, they are only plastic toys, and in the overall scheme of thing whether they are a millimetre too short or not really does not matter. Did you hear the sun was going to go out in a few billion years?