Hasegawa Bf-109G-6 finished

Daywalker

I Like this very much, and the impressive work youve done, stripping and all that, and it just looks so good.

Definite a proof that failed paintjob, doesnt mean ruined model, im in to the same thing ;)

And the weathering is superb, worn, the wheels, perfect detailed weathered, i like this alot.

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Excellent work frank - really nice finish and attention to detail - I like the subtle weathering and over all effect.

Congrats on sticking through to the end - the result is a great model.

Thank you so much, really appreciate the feedback!  It was long road but worth every minute of it in the end.

Magnificent looking 109 right there, well done!

Cheers, and thank you!

REALLY well done Frank!!

Especially rewarding im thinking considering the amount of iterations the bird has gone through.  :D

Thank you Brian, so glad you stopped in to have a look! 

Outstanding, Frank!  Glad to see her finally across the finish line!  I thought this one had "YOU NOT" on the rear control surfaces, or am I thinking of a different aircraft?

Thanks a million Mike, and you are most certainly correct!  The pilot's crew chief did in fact paint the slogan "YOU NOT" on the tail, and the next day he was shot down by a P-38!  I didn't care for the slogan, so I opted to model the aircraft the day before the slogan was painted on.  Good catch!

Frank...Must say I am dropping a tear for Red6 since its one of my favorite schemes, but u nailed this one. Your modeling skills are exceptional and every time u choose to show us your work its a feast for the eyes, great model!!!

p.s.

Also puzzled ...

Dejan

Thank you so much for that Dejan, and thank you for following along with the build!  I too really like the paint scheme on red 6, and may revisit it someday.  I am very grateful for your comments, thank you!

Cheers Kev, and thank you!  Always an honor to see one's build on the front page!

The Ayes have it!  Great job, Frank.

Sincerely,

Mark

Thanks Mark!

JAW DROPPINGLY GORGEOUS!!!!!!! 

Having seen you paint this one three times now, I am pleased to say that I like this scheme the best. I absolutely LOVE this model!!!!! The painting, finishing and detailing are superb! And I am soooooo glad you finally finished her!! Bring out the rum!!! 

Hehehehehehhehehehe! :thumbsup:

Haha... cheers Darren!  Thanks so much for the feedback, glad you enjoyed it!  Sorry she didn't get finished in the markings she wore when you came to visit.  And by thunder... indeed!  BREAK OUT THE RUM!!! :piliot:

Frank,

I THINK THEY ARE ALL IMPECCABLE builds.. :clap2: :clap2: :wow:

BEAUTIFULLY finished and immaculately painted with FLAWLESS AND NEAT presentation.. :punk: :punk:

MY Favorite is the Last one..the White 12..... MAN OH MAN!!!!! :wub: :wub:

It's STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS.... SPECTACULAR to look at and well it's simply breathtaking ... :yahoo:

They are all BEAUTIES...... :wow:

KUDOS......

Thank you Maru, she certainly was a challenge but worth it in the end.

Outstanding work! Definitive 109G-6!

Cheers, and thank you so much!

Super job!

Thanks Dave!

I Like this very much, and the impressive work youve done, stripping and all that, and it just looks so good.

Definite a proof that failed paintjob, doesnt mean ruined model, im in to the same thing ;)

And the weathering is superb, worn, the wheels, perfect detailed weathered, i like this alot.

Greetings Mal, appreciate the feedback on this one!  Indeed, stripping and starting over can be devastating to some, but sometimes I actually enjoy it!  It's like getting to build three models in one!

Guest Peterpools

Frank

Absolutely a gorgeous 109. Fit and finish is spot on and looks fantastic. Sure looks like 3 is your lucky number

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great stuff Frank,

Bravo!

Regards,

Kent

Cheers Kent, thank you so much!

Awesome !! Looks like a flawless paint job and that is very impressive after two strippings - ask me how I know :doh:

Thanks Thomas!  Sounds like a man with experience.

Very beautiful job! 

Being stripped twice and painted three times you certainly had value for your money with this kit!!!    ;)

Agreed!  Certainly getting my money's worth out of these kits.  Sure do hope the next one goes a bit more smoothly.

Lovely paintjob(s)

Matt

Thanks Matt!

Frank

Absolutely a gorgeous 109. Fit and finish is spot on and looks fantastic. Sure looks like 3 is your lucky number

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks Peter, much appreciated!

Frank,

Job well done, you nailed it. Love the paint job. The 109 is high on my to do list. Great build

Thank you so much!  Even with it's imperfections, these Hasegawa 109's can still be built into great models.  Good thing, as I have 24 more of them to go! :piliot:

Wow Frank!...that is bloody awesome!

What an outstanding paintjob, excellent choice of scheme in the end.

Absolutely love it! :clap2:

Cheer's,

Jeff.

Thank you so much Jeff, appreciate the feedback very much!