1/32 J2M3 Raiden (Jack) Type 21 by Zoukei-mura - PREVIEW

Wurzacher

Final Test Shot Preview

Thanks to our good friends in Kyoto, Japan, we at Scale Plastic Aircraft Modeler Forum have received an an exclusive final test shot example of their new 1/32 scale J2M3 Raiden point defence fighter kit.

As given on Zoukei-mura´s website the final kit is expected to become available in November 9th,  2013.

We have been allowed to show the contents of this final test shot release to the public the first time (!) while attending the “EuroModell†model show in Ried, Austria on October 12th and 13th, 2013.

Thanks to Kevin I now will post a small selection of the pictures I did of this final test shot here on LSP. The complete preview pictures can be found on our forum when following this link here: Click Me!

Looking at the pictures please be aware that this is a final test shot only, there still might be changes to the fully developed kit you hopefully have in your hands soon!

Thanks to Kevin for allowing me to post this here!

01.jpg

Edited by Wurzacher

Unbelievable!
Totally astonishing what they can achieve now, and according to Mr Shigeta this is what they call their 'only the third generation' kits.
The 'fourth generation' kits in the future will be much better according to the main man himself!!
So, be prepared for some even more pretty awe inspiring stuff in future years, how can that be possible I ask?
Fantastic times we live in, and we ARE living the dream are we not!
Roll on Telford.  :wub:

Guest Nigelr32

That moulding does look impressive. I hope they stick with one colour grey plastic on this one?

The moulding on that bulkhead at the bottom of post #2 is awesome!! I wish my B-17 had some of that in it!!