Czech Models T-33

ollieholmes

Ive just made a start on this model and i thought id show my progress here. I know what the paint scheme will be but its staying a secret for now. If any of you have built this kit before i do welcome any hints and tips. First off the instrument panels are glued together:

20130930_234520_zpsbf5cdb11.jpg

Appologies for such a poor photo, i only had my mobile phone to hand at the time.

Well, this sounds intriguing Ollie! Looking forward to some more photos.

Kev

Keep your eyes open and all will be revealed in time.

Edward,

That is stunning, thank you for sharing it with me. I will not be tackling a bare metal scheme on this one but maybe in the future.

• 1 month later...
Guest Peterpools

Ollie

Now that's super fast progress. Your T Bird is looking mighty good. can't wait to see her with the color coats and decals on.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

:popcorn: :popcorn:

I was tempted to leave her all black as she looks very imposing in black but the scheme i have chosen is even nicer so i shall crack on with that as soon as the paints turn up.

Peter:

My secret to building so fast is modelling every day. I ike nothing more than coming home after a long shift at work and sitting down for an hour or so and building something. It helps me wind down and relax no end. Also when im not at work i crack on with it,