New Revell 1/32 Trainer ...

Scotsman

I'm sure Revell must be encouraged to do more trainers if the sales of the BAe Hawk are anything to go by?
Plenty of these models have been on display at shows, so another trainer eventually 'in the works' in the future wouldn't be a surprise for me.

I would have thought that the Alpha Jet would perhaps be more of a front runner, or even a modern day Tucano would make it on my top list if I were investing in some new tooling. 

However, I'm hoping a new Hurricane will come before anything else on their lists, I've got loads of Hawks to do in the meantime! :popcorn:  

Andreas clarified a few posts back that there is no truth to this rumour. This is as "oficial" as you can get. ;)

Do not despair, a 1/32 Fouga may happen eventually. But so far it seems that Revell has not taken any decision to make one.

The amount of "love" shown here may give them a "stir".
I would love one too.

Radu

I have plenty of Romanian decals planned for the foreseeable future.

Irish markings are the domain of my friend Joe Maxwell of Max Decals. I am sure he would release such a decal sheet if needed/ ;-)

Radu

And yes I think it will sell like ice cream on a summer day.

Why?

Because I want it, so therefore everyone else will too.

And I am also an internet expert on international hobby sales data.

I could be a market analyst but my day job keeps me hopping.

I am a former computer programing, marshal arts expert, and flys all known aircraft types, plays professional hockey and american(Canadian) football while riding a unicycle. I am currently the only internet expert trusted to fix the F-22 fiasco and the Fukushima power plant disaster. However due to personal factors beyond my control, I currently salt fries at McDonalds.

Edited by is it windy yet?