IPMS Zürich DH Venom conversion

Mikkel

Interesting...I have a conversion in 1/32 halfway done, put it away thinking no one would be that interested...could i be wrong?

Also...there was s fabulous Vampire in 1/32 on show a few years ago at the NATS..I think it was from a Canadian maker...wonder what ever happened to it?I wanted very much to do the Vampire/Venom family but it seemed a good kit was almost ready for release so i left it.

The plot thickens!

Paul

Interesting...I have a conversion in 1/32 halfway done, put it away thinking no one would be that interested...could i be wrong?

Also...there was s fabulous Vampire in 1/32 on show a few years ago at the NATS..I think it was from a Canadian maker...wonder what ever happened to it?I wanted very much to do the Vampire/Venom family but it seemed a good kit was almost ready for release so i left it.

The plot thickens!

Paul

I know you need another project Paul, finish that thing.

Hello!

Paul, please for the love modellers!!! finish it :D and do a Vampire converison while you are at it!

I'd do a Venezuelan, Iraqi and convert it to a good old vampire and do a Dominican one :D maybe a Mexican sharkmouthed one, so Paul please make one!!

I know that it's out of production, I hoped that someone had a copy... :)

Good morning gents...

Okee-Dokee...I will dig out the Venom stuff, my friend Brian Fawcett actually began the thing, then sent it along to me, and then John Adams of Aeroclub was kind enough to send me his own drawings so I guess I should be a good boy and get back on it.

No worried on the F-5F, it's in here too, but I really don't know about doing a Vampire ...somewhere there's a fellow with a really good looking set of masters laying about and as soon as I get a years work invested the thing it will show up and I'm screwed.

After the last big jet kit I can't take that kind of chance any more.

I will have a look for the Venom stuff today...can't go over the mountain to Reno so I'm stuck here anyway!

Paul

Paul , to paraphrase someone of other ..."if you cast it , we will buy it ".. that is x2 for any UK aircraft .. the Vampire is a wonderful subject , its small enough to do a couple , and the making choices are legion... So go for it !, Please