jacksdad64

Tornado F.3 conversion.

Hi guys

Seems the things are really moving.

Got an email that my set will be sent this week.

Best to all

Jozef

WOW!..

I just read this entire thread.

After seeing what he was going to have in his set .I couldn't possibly do that amount of resin and casting (not counting the very costly rubber for the molds) for that price.

I would need to sell at least 50 sets at double his "MSRP" just to recoup the cost of resin and rubber. NOT counting my time at all!!

At first I thought he simply got over his head, but then I saw the link to ebay...made me go: Hmmmm

I hope everything works out in the end, but this is not a good "advertisement" for the "cottage" guys. (I'm a "garage" guy).

Cheers,

Harold

Looks like Steve is putting a lot of effort into making amends, which is very encouraging, so I hope that all of his customers ultimately gain satisfaction one way or another.

Derek

Edited by Derek B

Looks like Steve is putting a lot of effort into making amends, which is very encouraging, so I hope that all of his customers ultimately gain satisfaction one way or another.

Derek

Good to hear.

I hope everything works out in the end, but this is not a good "advertisement" for the "cottage" guys. (I'm a "garage" guy).

as a relatively young producer quote at 100%

IMAG0051.jpgT

Ok Steve sent a photo of the package and of the receipt when he sent my set April 29

And what was in the mail box today    May8               Not bad for "Across the Pond"

Thanks Steve

jack                                   And yes the set is in the box in GOOD SHAPE

I have got the picture of my package as well by the end olf last week. It should be here any day now.

Jozef 

Hi,

Received a mail last week(10/5) that he will send me a replacement set.

And  i'm still waiting. 

regards, 

Frankie

Confessing I'm a Tornado dummy. Are there major outer differences between F2 and F3 variants? And are there major problems with Revells F2 kit, which were not taken care of by available AM? Just asking because I met one of these kits at a swap meeting (and a stash of Revells Mirage too, reasonable priced all), but was not interested.

Regards

- dutik

F Mk 2 doesn't have the rear fuselage/engine plug - or chaff/flare dispensers. Kit also lacks the under-fuselage recesses for the Skyflash missiles.

And, not that it would be visible, it doesn't include the lump of concrete ballast in the nose - "Blue Circle Airlines" anyone?  ;)

The Revell F Mk 2 is out in a lot of places - IIRC the fuselage width being one.

I have 1 complete and one box of odds and sods from an old build in the stash - the odds and sods having donated a nose to my GR 1 conversion from the later (and completely different tooling) Revell kits.

Iain

Hi,

Received a mail last week(10/5) that he will send me a replacement set.

And  i'm still waiting. 

regards

Hi,

At last i recieved my parcel today. 

Glad it turned all out well.

Thanks jacksdad64 

Regards,

Frankie

Hi all,

anybody could send me a copy of the instruction provided with this Tornado F.1/F.3 conversion?

I was able to find one, with fuel tanks too, but the seller said he doesn't have any papers... :hmmm:

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards.

Marco