Breguet 691 / 693, project 1/32 scale resin

waroff

about the decals, read again from post#157 prev page, perhaps there will have a french roundels and black inscriptions but it's not sure.

for the Luftwaffe decals as for french(insignia, call number...), I have not enough time and knowledges of the history of this a/c

The price will be according to that which will be in the kit...

At this time, it's too soon to evaluate the price, this is the first time that I do a model, molding & casting

remember you, when the price will be known, you could maintain the purchase or not

Edited by waroff

Waroff, do you have 100 people on your list yet? I'd imagine you wouldn't want to collect too many more than that, as if you're only aiming to produce 100 examples of the kit, those additional people will most likely miss out. I understand that not everyone in the first 100 will actually commit and ultimately buy the kit, but it might be worth making sure that anyone on the list, but outside the first 100, understands that they're on a 'reserve' list, and will only get a kit if someone else pulls out.

Kev

Happy to be still on the list. The price if not exaggerated, will be accepted, the kit you produce so nice and the subject so fascinating.

And where else can we get this gem ?

I don't request you to make decals, you are so busy with your project being alone.

I make the proposal to contact the above maker (on my own but with your acceptance, of course) to interest them in producing some decorations and/or accessories.

Please could you give us a list of sources of information and doc you must certainly get.

And if I can be of some help, I'm a retired teacher and I will try my best.

Maximum support.

JP Chagnon

Edited by jpchagnon

@Kev : there is not reserve list. I will cast 100 max. . Actually there are 88 "pre order". When these 100 kits will be product, we shall see after. If the production don't reach 100 kits, it's not a problem.

I don't search to make 100 kit absolutely, but to give a possibility at 100 people to obtain this kit, share my passion for this aircraft

@JP, Urs : With the kit, there will be a set of masks and stencils to paint the french roundels s and perhaps a set of french roundels.

I have only technical informations, anything about the use of this aircraft by french air force or luftwaffe. The only information is roundels diameter: 1200mm/wings and 800mm/fuselage

draw roundels to make decals in serigraphy is easy, but draw each squadron insignia this is much work.

There is many research before make the drawings, typons....

If you want contact a maker, there is no problem. But, this will be under your entire initiative and responsability.

I cannot garantee that you will sell all the decals, so I cannot say you: do it

Fantastique  :goodjob: 

The Breguet Br.690 and its variants were definitely very beautiful aircrafts, and from the pictures I'm sure the model will be awesome. I'm curious how the engines will look like?

Cheers

Alex

I create a list for reservation.

When the definitive price will be known you could maintain your purchase or not.

tell me if you are a candidate, I will add your name to the list

I thank you for your support

- Kagemusha

- Tnarg

- ScvRoberson

- Alburymodeler

- Greg Meggs

- AndersN

- Lee White

- Harvey

- Topper 71

- Ken Lawrence

- JpChagnon

- jiel04

- Koukoulem

- Vucan32

- Dennis7423

- DougN

- Sukhoi

- YoungTiger1

- Buzzz

- Harold Stockton

END

future

- Romad 601

- Simmo b

- Reconspit

- Jeannot1

- Wadoux

- Veracruz

- Francis Clausse

- Hularider

- Pascalou

- Skuall

- yankeepapa

- courcy Patrick

- CR714

- BERNARD

- Dutik

- r0t0rdriver

- Baffozac

- Pierre GIUSTINIANI

- David Cooper  Fliegerhorst1 HpSc

- AlexM , LSP

- Ssculptor

- WilliamJ

- Fightersweep

- Snafu35

- Rick Griewski

- LSP Ray

- Cédric LFMA

- Casus 11

- Nic C D

- Zero77

- duc de Guise

- Rdobrze

- Buffalo Fgt

- svs-zen Fgt

- Fab68

- Lorenzoa

- Urs lsp

- Wouter lsp

- Ssculptor 88

I hope to begin the production this end of year to deliver the next year

to reduce costs, some parts will not be created (ammunition box, electrical box, transmitter receiver, gunsight...as the real in 1939)

Ken, there are no bubbles on the outer surface.

Sometimes one or two bubbles on stiffeners internal or frame but there will be so many boxes to be installed, we shall not see them

Cordially

Waroff

Can you add me to the reservation list?

Hi Warof!!

Yes, I am on the list....(Sukhoi)..but would like to ask...can you put me on for 2kits...if not, no problem.

And put me on the list for your next project...maybe Potez 63-11....would gldly buy 2 of thoses also..

And if you are doing a Rafale (dream come true).....also 2 in the bag!!!!

Salutations...et laisse moi savoir.

Richard (from Quebec)

I made a research on google : Breguet 693 ( this mark give the best results) and then click on the signet "image" or pictures in english. You get plenty of vignettes and links with the internet page concerned.

Lot of docs, pictures there.

Enjoy.

JP Chagnon

Please add my name to your list of possible buyers if you produce a kit of this aircraft. I really like the unusual and odd planes and this one is a beauty.

Ssculptor  (Stephen)

I noticed that there are now two Ssculptors on the second future list: Ssculptor in the middle of the list (below my name), and Ssculptor 88 at the end of the list. I'm just wondering if its both You, or if there are two of your kind :hmmm:

Alex