Breguet 691 / 693, project 1/32 scale resin

waroff

Some information and reasons why the project is slow and stayed.

I have some difficulty to make some part as firewall, landing gear knuckle, oleo strut and the chassis and many small parts...
Made these part could be easy but it must think the design to be easily molded then cast.

I have made certain part already but not usuable because too difficult to molded then cast it ...

add to these, three move house and problem of parkinson health since 4/5 years.

I lost precision and strenght in gesture but I hope continue this project.

Slowly but surely.

Thanks to follow this topic.

26 minutes ago, waroff said:

Some information and reasons why the project is slow and stayed.

I have some difficulty to make some part as firewall, landing gear knuckle, oleo strut and the chassis and many small parts...
Made these part could be easy but it must think the design to be easily molded then cast.

I have made certain part already but not usuable because too difficult to molded then cast it ...

add to these, three move house and problem of parkinson health since 4/5 years.

I lost precision and strenght in gesture but I hope continue this project.

Slowly but surely.

Thanks to follow this topic.

Thanks for the update, Waroff. Your health issues certainly put things in a new light. And obviously, your health has to come first. If you were able to organise it, I think getting the remaining difficult details 3D printed might be helpful.

Kev

• 1 month later...

I came across this by pure coincidence and I am blown away by the level of your skills and passion. I also would love to get my name on the list of those who would purchase such a kit when or if respectively it is ready to be sold — whenever this is, good things need their time.

Completely  independent from that modelling thing: I hope your health issues won’t affect your life too much, and you keep being happy!

all the best,

Andreas

Waroff my friend, I want to thank you for the help you gave me and take this opportunity to send my best wishes and hope your health improves

You sir, are very special

All the best

Peter

Great to see an update of sorts, hope you do solve the difficult parts issues, but above all that your health remains as good as possible, my maternal grandmother had Parkinson's, went to college doing cake design, and pottery painting, would not let it get the better of her.

• 1 month later...

Thanks guys

I began to continue the parts of the model.
for those which are not easy to mold and cast, I will made them in 3D print but I need to learn 3D so I began the last week.

I made again the fork of landing gear, in the firts time I make a master in resin but the resin casting will be fastidious and there will be many trash more than 3D print.

on the screen print we can see the landing gear knuckle  and the furnishings in progress. The ldg fork is not at the correct shape and proportion, it is a trial ton know the method.

bregue10.jpg

first test print, these part will be to valid the strength of landing gear fork in 3d resin before final work.  

amanag11.jpg

. The wheel will have a brass rod(but plastic rod will be enough) as axle, the bore in the fork is 1,4mm.

train_15.jpg

the detail of electrical and radio boxes is enough at this scale,

some parts in place

amanag10.jpg

Now I return to my workbench to draw the final landing gear and other part to complete the furnishing

Edited by waroff

• 2 weeks later...