Tamiya P51D/K.

Mal_Belford

Guest Peterpools

Mal

Nice work on the Mustangs front office, as the electrical lines look fine. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to dig in and keep going on mine, as I'm still working on the back radio/battery area.

Keep 'em coming

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Mal

Nice work on the Mustangs front office, as the electrical lines look fine. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to dig in and keep going on mine, as I'm still working on the back radio/battery area.

Keep 'em coming

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Thx Peter :D

Im just about to start with my batteries, looking at several builds and linked photos Geoff suplied. thx one again Geoff :D

Guest Peterpools

Mal

Looking forward to see how you tackle this area. I've been spending more time then I though on the plumbing and wiring, then I wanted, as I was planning at the start of the project to keep it OOB. Guess that plan went out the window

Peter

Mal

Looking forward to see how you tackle this area. I've been spending more time then I though on the plumbing and wiring, then I wanted, as I was planning at the start of the project to keep it OOB. Guess that plan went out the window

Peter

Hahaha.

I had same thoughts but no, i had to start messing with wires LOL, and i spend more time on that then evrything else haha.......

This is how far ive come now, more details in the cocpit area to, some cable attachment bricks, some hose parts from the fueltank..

ogf7.jpg

aeqt.jpg

Thx Shep.

Thats whats drives me forward, i can do better thinking, also critical, take a step back and take a look, try once more again, if its not good, do it again ;) and so on, some parts ive tried close to 50 times example on my  Buffalo positions lights, made from clearparts i scratched,  and then drill a tiny tiny hole in that clear part, hahaha, those parts were so delicate and fragile, but it paydoff at the end ;) also manage to ram in the drill (its like a needle) three times into my finger underneath the nail......

Edited by Mal_Belford

Thx  Shep and HÃ¥kan.

Want to try new ideas that im having in my head, since im alot in for weathering, and love field service aircraft with dirt, so here goes, and i think this turned out good ;)

Forst Vallejo neutral grey primer, then masking session, then preshade inside, since a want the rased parts to pop out, create this 3D effect more, oh ues it will be sallt chipped in some parts and dirt, im gonna for the first time try the Tamiya Makeup kit later on ,)

gieg.jpg
4kds.jpg
5vdv.jpg

Edited by Mal_Belford

Thx Sparz :D

Thx Geoff.

Im very glad and appriciate alot for your input :D and thx one again for those pics, i am very gratefull :D you are a true database of mustangs, please check my thread and give feedback and pics, i will stop at some cases in my progres when i dont know :D

Thx Nigel for those kind words