paul fisher

New stuff for EC-121, WV-2 and L1049 Constellations in 1/72

Well..not a 1/32 product, but since many of us have the old 1/72 Heller Connie stashed away in one form or another we've gone and made up a bunch of stuff to fix most of the bigger problems with the kit.

While there are resin copies of the kit radomes on the market, they are just that :Copies.They are not even remotely accurate in size or shape, so we have done up a full set of top and bottom radomes of correct form, the SAGE hump and numerous tiny antennae seen scattered all over radar Connies.

Also, there's a nice set of correctly sized and shaped tip-tanks to replace the nasty ones molded onto the wings, and a full set of detailed wheels/tires to replace the blobs provided in the kit .

Perhaps most important, we have a full set of correctly shaped engine cowls, with cowl flaps you can mount open or closed, separate engine faces , props and spinners with a nifty fixture to assemble them with.

Dropped flaps, a corrected radar nose and more are in preparation, but the above sets are shipping now and you can see them all on our new website so do stop by!

Thanks as always,

Paul Fisher

Hey Paul,

They look awesome will really dress up the old kit.

I have a Heller EC-121 in my stash so I am sure I will be picking up a set.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Barry

You know, I was just about to post this info right here myself! I've got the Airfix Qantas boxing of the Connie, and am really looking forward to building it some day. I'll be saving up for your parts for sure.

On another note: Paul, get back to me with confirmation about merging your two accounts.

Kev

Paul,

I think you hit a homerun. I also have once stashed away and received the parts last week. They are fantastic!!

Of course we will await your Firefly and Skyray Marines version...

Tim

Glad you like the Connie parts, sadly it has just been brought to my notice that a fellow in New York has been buying the stuff from me and immediately making copies for sale on ebay...I notice he has copied a fair number of other people's work for sale too...looks like there's no honor amongst thieves.

He's copying stuff from Alistair at A2ZEE, two Mikes and others.

I have found his orders in my webstore and he isn't wasting any time damaging my sales and livelihood.It's not easy to make a living at this work as is, and here's a guy who thinks it's fine to just pirate my work and that of others...disgusting.

Buyer beware....the little you save by purchasing this sort of stuff will only prevent folks like me from creating the original work and trying to improve our favorite pass-time of model building.

Now to see what I can do about it....sigh.

Paul

That's terrible Paul. I hope you're able to have it dealt with.

Agreed Paul, that is QUITE $h!ty and hope he gets exactly whats coming to him. Id venture to say the copies are not NEAR as nicely molded as your sets are Paul.

Guest Peterpools

Paul

Terrible to learn about someone ripping you and others work off. Hopefully eBay will do something about it.

Good Lick

Peter

Sorry to hear about this Paul. I don't think eBay is going to do much...from what I have read...in similar situation with other AM companies seen that the outcome was that eBay don't care. They are in it just for themselves. I hope I'm wrong. Anyway, sad news indeed.

Edited by Youngtiger1