Anyone for an RNZAF Skyhawk 'Kahu' panel and HUD?

Anthony in NZ

Well Anthony I have pretty well convinced myself I have to do a Kahu Skyhawk utilising your cockpit parts - at the moment I'm tempted to do a TA4K - looks like my modelling is mapped out for the next few years - is the Hasegawa TA4 still in production?

Chris

Edited by CJP

Thanks guys!

Bruce, I have no ability to cast them or do any sort of small production run.  Roy is going to run this cockpit upgrade set through his Barracuda line.  That way you will know the quality and service is first class.

Chris, good on you mate!  Now I have cracked the wheel well out of my kit (again) I am considering doing the same thing by grafting the Hasegawa nose onto the Trumpeter kit... I see it can be brought off ebay fairly regularly

Keep us posted!

Cheers

Anthony

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Guys, Just found this forum.I have 2 Hasegawa 1/32 A4's that I'd like to convert to A4K spec.Is there any news yet about the instrument panels? Wolfpack do a HUD for the F 16 which comes with enough parts to make 3. Also had a play with Eduards F 16 C/J interior set but if the correct one is available I'd be in for 2 depending on the price. Cheers, Dave.