3Putt

Oh what the heck: Dewoitine D-510

Enables me to check off one more New Year's resolution: build my first resin kit! (Checked off another this morning by getting custom-fitted for a new set of golf clubs)

1/32 Alley Cat-will be doing the box top bird. Took a cursory glance and everything looks very nice. Excellent castings, pinned wings & struts, nice looking decals so first stop will be the spa for a full warm water bath and degreasing. (Apologies for the iPhone pics)

Bob

1e0043bc-2d5a-4e13-b1f8-f4efb98cb1f6_zps

ea4b5dfa-caf6-44f3-9e81-7555677f79f1_zps

Cool! I've been looking at buying this kit for awhile, so I'll for sure be watching your build to see how the kit builds up. Good luck with it.

Any word on color scheme?

Matt :party0023:

Cool. I have a nice picture of these in Nationalist Chinese service if you wanted to get adventurous with the colours :)

Thanks everybody! It's a pretty cool looking airplane and I've been looking at this kit for a while now. I'm probably gonna stick w/the box top markings. "Silver-ish." I've just started looking at reference pics and whatnot online. Needless to say, not much reference material here at the house! FYI, speaking of house, I'm moving in about 3 weeks so it will be very touch and go the next month or so. Thankfully there's plenty of time!

Bob

Enables me to check off one more New Year's resolution: build my first resin kit!  (Checked off another this morning by getting custom-fitted for a new set of golf clubs)

1/32 Alley Cat-will be doing the box top bird.  Took a cursory glance and everything looks very nice.  Excellent castings, pinned wings & struts, nice looking decals so first stop will be the spa for a full warm water bath and degreasing.  (Apologies for the iPhone pics)

Bob

Apologies for resurrecting an ancient thread, but did this ever get built / finished?

I ask because I have one winging its way to me as I sit typing this, and would be interested to see and read about other builds.

- Steve