JA 37 D(I) - 1/24 ---- SOD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Rainer Hoffmann said:

Thanks a lot, Maru.

But I'm afraid this build is stalled for the moment. I just don't get anything done right now. There is a real danger that this build will end on the shelf of doom.

Cheers

Rainer

No problem Rainer...whenever you are ready (I will, of course, keep bugging you though! lol :) ).

Derek

• 4 months later...

Dear fellow modellers,

I've been absent from the bench and from the forums (more or less) for quite some time. Real life interfered with modelling and to be honest, my mojo was on an all time low.

Anyway, I decided to put the Viggen on the SOD for now. But I don't regret anything. For once, I learned a lot along the way and I had fun. And what's more, you guys got your 1/32 Viggen kit, even if not injection moulded. Your thanks are appreciated :innocent: .

My next project will be another iconic post war jet, but one, that is better documented than the Viggen and one that I have a much more personal relationship to. It will be in a proper scale that my old eyes and shaky hands can still handle. But before I start a new build thread I'll have to catch up with all the great builds I've missed in the last couple of months.

Thank you very much for your interest in this build and your encouraging comments.

Cheers

Rainer