JA 37 D(I) - 1/24 ---- SOD

wow! not only does that look like the real one (ie don't be so hard on yourself - it is frighteningly realistic), but that is one genius bit of out of the box thinking :)

I would never have thought about reversing the idea of the shape I was trying to make in that way..

bloody good idea :)

it may have been a few months, but was well worth the wait Rainer!

Peter

Thanks a lot for your kind words, guys. It really helps to go on with a project like this.

F......Inc Genius!!!

I love it...looks fantastic!

Timmy!

Such a compliment from one of the real masters on this forum makes me blush, Timmy!

Incredible work Rainer!

I know it is far off in the future, but have you given any thought on arming you Viggen?

Thanks a lot, Lars. No, I haven't given that question any thought so far. However, the pics of D(I) modded Jaktviggens I've seen, seem to suggest that they were rarely armed to the teeth. So I'll probably go for some moderate weapons load.

When I refer to my work as prehistoric, this build is the reason.

Dan

When I see, how some members here handle advanced (for me, at least) modelling techniques like PE, 3D-Printing and what have you, my modelling seems to fall into the "prehistoric" category as well, Dan

wow! not only does that look like the real one (ie don't be so hard on yourself - it is frighteningly realistic), but that is one genius bit of out of the box thinking :)

I would never have thought about reversing the idea of the shape I was trying to make in that way..

bloody good idea :)

it may have been a few months, but was well worth the wait Rainer!

Peter

Thanks Peter. I seem to derive some childish joy from finding solutions for problems, that non-modellers wouldn't even consider a problem... But aren't we guys on this forum all the same in this regard?

Ok, back to the drawing board. I need to figure out how to do the nozzle of the RM-8B. So don't expect any update soon...

Cheers

Rainer

Edited by Rainer Hoffmann