Hey guys!

As you probably already know, I'm in with my Big Pig. I had not decided on a variant, but thought to myself, "I don't have to be committed to one particular version- I can choose one now, and if I wish to build another variant later, I can do that at that time!". So, I'm in with a low-vis FS36118 C model- If anyone has a Hobby Boss C in their stash, and would shoot me a scan of the decals so I can scale them up, it would be appreciated! New pics to follow when I have popped some parts, probably Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest. Looking forward to seeing lots of newbies, and new models finished! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Per Kev's suggestion, here are pics of the molds-

DSCF1696_zps7cb73411.jpg

DSCF1700_zps6b5285d4.jpg

DSCF1702_zps37d493b8.jpg

Edited by Lee White

Another project I'm really looking forward too! Feel free to post shots of your masters Lee, as they're pretty cool, and having them all in this thread is useful for context. Here's hoping you can get a few extra pulls. :coolio:

Kev

Nice one Lee (This is gonna be soooo cool! :coolio:). Looking at your patterns, I can see that this is going to be an impressive kit.

:popcorn:

Derek

Edited by Derek B

This is such a great project! I wish it was available yet, I'd start building a cockpit for it in a minute!

Don't make us wait too long !

Nic

Edited by Nic C.D.

drool... this is amazing :popcorn: :popcorn:

sorry I missed it if it was in another post Lee, but what wood do you use for the master and how did you just 'pop' off a copy in vacform - did you take it somewhere and get it done or do you have a machine?

Thanks

Peter

Thanks, Guys!

Peter, I carved the molds out of Basswood- It has other names in other parts of the world, IIRC.... I own my own machine, which was commercially available, but isn't any longer- the fellow made plans available for a modified version, i'll see if i can find a link.