Rules of the Road

Well,

This may be a reason to break out either the Fisher RCAF Sea Fury, or one of the Silver Wings kits, possibly a certain Hawker biplane... I'm a sucker for NMF and silver paintjobs. I've never done a full resin build before.

I dream of a scratch C-46 someday as well, but I have no clue where to start...

But first, I have a couple Wings of the Great War kits to finish first...

No clue where to start. I'd say... Right here on LSP

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a vacu form Corsair, that I thought I might enter here with. Just need to find cockpit, landing gears, engine, prop and whatnot, somehow.

If I can sort that, I'll have a go at it.

HÃ¥kan

Hi HÃ¥kan,

It would be brilliant to have you on board with your Corsair. Not sure if your vacform kit is the F4U or the A-7 Corsair, but if you cannot find the canopy and other bits - and assuming that it is the former - then other members may be able to supply you with various IM parts perhaps?

Cheers

Derek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can I play too?Give me a reason/excuse/motivation to build this one....In Navy colors of course.WP_20131123_010_zps4835d6df.jpgCheers,Dave

Dave, done right the staggerwing would be a unique and award winning model.9 mos. would definitely be the minimum amount of time to build this kit.Hope you do it!

• 1 month later...

G'day! I just read the rules of the road some I'm hoping I can enter. I've got the Revell Sea Venom that I'm planning on converting to a vampire, which means I have to throw out pretty much everything bar the canopy, half the centre nacelle and probably the wheels. Everything else will be scratch built or converted. Will that qualify???

Craig

G'day! I just read the rules of the road some I'm hoping I can enter. I've got the Revell Sea Venom that I'm planning on converting to a vampire, which means I have to throw out pretty much everything bar the canopy, half the centre nacelle and probably the wheels. Everything else will be scratch built or converted. Will that qualify???

Craig

Yep!

Kev