Eli Raphael

P-61 decal set ready now!

No Paypal here due to a couple of bad experiences, so will have to wait until Gordon gets them.

Thanks for providing yet another killer sheet!.....the OD/grey with black radome WILL be built!

Cheers,

Jim

You naughty man Eli!

Once again you are creating a very neat hole in my wallet where money used to be, is there not an ounce of shame in your body sir! :fight:

To quote the Borg, "resistance is futile" :help: and yet another fantastic decal sheet to add to the collection. Truly great work.

I feel some B17 sheets will also be doing the same job here?

Happy days. :goodjob:

B-17 sets coming very soon!

Thanks.

You naughty man Eli!

Once again you are creating a very neat hole in my wallet where money used to be, is there not an ounce of shame in your body sir! :fight:

To quote the Borg, "resistance is futile" :help: and yet another fantastic decal sheet to add to the collection. Truly great work.

I feel some B17 sheets will also be doing the same job here?

Happy days. :goodjob:

I sense a lot of uncertainty in what to build. Maybe we should try to recreate that wall where they hung up the cut off pieces of nose art from salvaged (in other words, destroyed) WWII bombers. We will never have enough time and space to do them all. (Say it ain't so, I know).

Anyone up for a few B-25, B-17 and P-61 nose art panels in resin?

Tnarg

B-17 sets coming very soon!

Thanks.

Hello Eli

Sets? You mean sets? Well, I only intend to get one B-17 but maybe purchasing more decal sets. For the mere pleasure of your artwork.

Thank you, Eli.

Jozef

Hi Jozef,

We have 2 planned.

First, the ones that will be applicable for the staggered version as the kit will come.

Later, for the unstaggered version that someone will be doing and asked me to make some sets for that conversion.

Thanks

Eli, I want your decals for my B-17, period, nuff said. I just hope that there will be at least one pin girl up in each set :rolleyes:

Jozef