FlorinM

P-51 B Big Mac Junior

Actually, there is some progress, but I keep getting the "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." error while trying to post the pictures. The pictures are hosted by Google. Not particularly Internet savvy, so... I'm stuck.

Unfortunately, Google's image hosting services are not particularly forum-friendly, and I'm not sure I know anyone who's managed to get it to work. Basically, the forum software wants an image link that ends with one of the standard image file extensions (".jpg", ".gif", etc); anything else is "not allowed", as it's not seen as a valid image - and usually isn't.

Kev

Many thanks, I think I finally figured it out!

Have managed to get some surgical rod and cut two sections, that will give strength to the cannibalized trumpeter main gear legs with the bonus of its natural color. The plastic forks require some work, as you can see.

TJMU2qz.jpg

Thank you, Fine Gentlemen!

Have decided to revisit the tail wheel bay, in the initial iteration having used PE from the D variant (page 4 of this thread). The parts that have replaced the PE are plastic from Trumpeter.

t4sHmtY.jpg