P-63C Kingcobra 1/32 by HpH

I have built two of these and it certainly isn't a "shake and bake" build. Nicely done although I think somewhat over-weathered (just my humble opinion).

John

I have built two of these and it certainly isn't a "shake and bake" build. Nicely done although I think somewhat over-weathered (just my humble opinion).

John

The truth is that construct it without consulting my reference books , more like a an artistic approach .Thank you for your kindly comments.

Wow, really great built...... The construction looks wonderful and the weathering is spot on for my tastes!

I think the panel line (pre?) shading is too stark/heavy for my tastes, but that takes nothing away from an outstanding build of a kit that is from what I heard good, but not something for the novice.

Congrats!!!

Edited by Out2gtcha

Guest Peterpools

Wonderful build and finish

Have to agree with both John and Brian regarding the panel lines. Neverless still a gorgeous build

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hello. I have to agree with Brian and John. The panel lines a re somewhat dark, but, as they added, it is a marvelous build. Great construction, paint, and office detail is outstanding. Overall a very well done model............Harv :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :punk: