Wingnut Wings announce their latest kit

Jamo_kiwi

You know there have to be more multi-engines planes in development, there's a gap of approx 30 serial numbers from those released and the late version dh9 and brisfits that Wingnut announced a month or two back. Can't wait to see what they could be, I'm hoping for a Gotha g.v and something British

The rumor had it that there are at least 50 planes on their list, maybe even 50 more than we have seen already. Why would they stop if they sell out of the ones they make?

Actually, why would they stop as long as we keep seeing more Hobbitses? Hope for enough ticket sales to fund Sir Peter's WWI obsessions. Even without the Hobbitses, these amazing releases have probably made the business more than profitable enough to keep at the task.

There are almost 160 Windsock Datafiles so we can hope for even more amazing releases. And yes, I actually live in a complete fantasy land where I will someday build all of my collection,

Tnarg

From what I have read, Mr. Jackson has said that he'll not devote design effort and money to projects that have already been done "well".

I take it from this, that we'll not see a Camel, or a SPAD. There could be other aircraft on his 'short list' of kits that have been done "well", but I have no clue what they might be.

That said, the phenomenal success WNW has had, may move the choices of "what to kit next" around in ways we cannot anticipate.

I look forward to finally getting a raise, and buying either a Tripe-Hound or an SE-5A.

Well, I am not sure about the P-59. They did indeed produce a kit, but after having fought it together, I am not sure if I'd classify it as "done well".

I'd like to try one of their Fokker Tripes or Camels.

Well, I'll be buying one. That's already a done deal.

I've always liked the looks of the AEG, but never found a cheap version of the Hi-Tech kit. This will have to be bought and built and enjoyed.

Wingnuts always finds ways to impress and amaze me.

Matt :party0023:

I can't think of any plane that would not be better by having WNW do it. I very much like the fact that WNW is staying in WWI, and just now releasing some kits in the hitherto unknown 1920s era.