viperfixer

1:32 Tornado GR1, operation desert storm.

Thanks a lot guys, glad you took the time to check in like it! Been playing with the camera a bit today so here's a few more pictures. Still figuring it all out, but at least the colors look pretty much like in reality.

967c.jpg

mk6f.jpg

xif1.jpg

41p9.jpg

The last bits and pieces aren't going very fast anymore, but lets hope with the next update it will be finished.

Edited by viperfixer

Alright, didn't realize those modern camera pics are so big. My laptop couldn't handle my own post! Did save them to a smaller jpeg size already but still wasn't good. Now I found out how to change the resolution, so I did that and reloaded the pics. Working fine now. So sorry if I caused anyone problems or if someone had to restart the computer because of that (that happened to me, old laptop). Lessons learned!

Thanks a lot!

The photos look great, and really capture the great job you are doing. Often these hi-res pics show flaws the naked eye cannot see, but not with your build! Did you use pastels on the rudder?

Cheers, Tom

No, I used MIG pigment black smoke. Really great stuff, easy to use and gives a very realistic effect.

This build ever got completed?

Well, it's on my display shelf, but without seats and bombs, and still need to do the inside of the canopy, for the rest it's finished.  Been doing other builds since then, but I still hope I can finish these last little parts some day. 

Thanks for asking though!

Well, it's on my display shelf, but without seats and bombs, and still need to do the inside of the canopy, for the rest it's finished.  Been doing other builds since then, but I still hope I can finish these last little parts some day. 

Thanks for asking though!

thanks for taking the time to reply, and yes, i do hope that it gets finished. would be great to see it completed