Are you mystified by kits that haven't been kitted yet?

wunwinglow

Stephen;

I was going to add the Ju87A to my list as well, but I didn't because I think that Trumpeter have announced an 87A. It would make for an eye catching model, especially in the pre war Luftwaffe three tone colour scheme. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Regards;

Steve

Steve, I may be wrong, but IIRC the already-released Trumpeter Ju 87B was initially announced as being a Ju 87A, with my impression being that they simply got that 'detail' wrong in the announcement. I'd think we're far more likely to see a A model from somebody like Special Hobby.

Kev

Im not much for Stukas although I do have a tank buster in my stash............but I think Id really like an A model...............I really do like the way it looks with the larger spats on......

Art-Junkers-Ju-87A-Stuka-Color-Profile-0

The Ju87A model is really the only version that calls out my name. Spanish Civil War and three color camo are on my list.

Let's hope the announcement was real and not another TBD. That just kills the rest of the market, stopping them from doing the kit, while they sit on it forever and ever, and ever, and ever.....

Tnarg

• 2 weeks later...

No one mentioned:

FJ-2 Fury

FJ-3 Fury

F84 F

P-51H

F-86H

B-25C/D

AU-1

Echo....

F4U-5

F4U-7

P-51B/C

Keep your fingers crossed and keep those cards and letters coming!!

Al Keller

MiG-29A/C/SMT/UB - With all of the countries operating the Fulcrum and all of the different camo schemes...

Yak-1/3/7/9, LaGG-3, La-5/7, etc. - The largest air battle in history took place over the Eastern Front in WW2...

F-22 - 'Nuff said!!!

MiG-25 - Now that would be sumthin'!!!

g :piliot: