P-61 Group Build

phantom

The experience with signle-type GB's was rather dissappointing, I seem to remember...

...besides, wasn't there already something else planned next? Lots of talk 'bout vacforms, I seem to remember...

The experience with signle-type GB's was rather dissappointing, I seem to remember..

Precisely, the P-51 GB was a total flop after the release of the Tamiya kit yet dozens have been built here during and since. I really don't think a P-61 GB would get much traction.

When I receive my Black Widow ill join in :piliot: Holdin off on the B-25 for the P-61 :frantic:

So Like it was brought up it could be a "multi engine" build.

ZM / Revell HE-219 , Trumpy P-38, and WN Gotha. But are we to include JETS into this build or just props?

Our next GB after the AOOB! one will be the much-requested vac/resin GB. Any subsequent GB will probably have to wait until the close of the Great War GB at year's end.

Kev

Oh great. Just in time for me finishing my P-61. :)

Steve

<< Tongue jammed firmly in cheek >> I think the proposed category is too general. How about P-61B-10-NO aircraft in the South Pacific painted overall black without nose art that completed 25 or more missions without getting a kill? Now that's a group build everyone can get into! << Tongue restored to normal position >>