Fighting Dust - A Solution

I have found a cure for dusty models and dust settling on wet paint before it drys. Its called a HEPA airfilter, I have used mine for over two years and seldom shut it down. The model I have was purchased at Home Depot and is advertized as having the ability to remove cigarette smoke and larger germs from the air. It has a charcoal outer filter for purification and and inner paper filter particles as small as 0.3 microns.6749795683_54d170133c_z.jpg

Hello Marus, Kevin,

I bought the this device for my new born 2nd grandaughter because her right lung wasn't fully developed. When she took a breath her diaphragm looked normal on the left lung but the right lung just below her rib cage it was sunken in... When my 3rd grandaughter was a couple months old she developed an infection of RSV so I bought a new one for her.

The cost of one as in the picture posted was $180ish dollars, it is left running almost contantly it has 3 speed settings (I generally leave it set on low speed because my workshop is small) and it is not thermostatically controled. It does not alter room temperature.

I did a search of Home Depot HEPA technology and found this model for $144 dollars which is in the neighborhood of an 1/32 uber kit you have stashed away to build some day.

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/QuickViewService?storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&R=203114290&catEntryId=203114290