Birdcage Corsair the Hard Way!

LSP_Kevin

AB's are great. I've had a few here myself. Good luck with this endeavor, Kev.

Thanks K2. Here's where it's at:

veQdrI.jpg

Workbench Reset!

I'm going to push on a little bit with my outstanding (well, they're not that good...) 1/48 builds before coming back to this one, just so I can do it without any distractions. For a while, anyway...

Kev

Did I see Star Trek models above that work bench? Nerd! I don't have any of those on MY shelves, or Star Wars, either, for that matter. Nor do I have boxes of worthless action figures squirreled away in my storage room, still in their packages. Stupid nerds!

We all build model airplanes; IE, if you build them you too are a big ol NERD.  (apparently) cool people dont build plastic airplane models.

Fork that, Im as cool as the other side of the pillow.  :lol:

That looks terrific K1!!!! Outstanding!      I had to put something motivational wise.

Did I see Star Trek models above that work bench? Nerd! I don't have any of those on MY shelves, or Star Wars, either, for that matter. Nor do I have boxes of worthless action figures squirreled away in my storage room, still in their packages. Stupid nerds!

Most of us prefer the term "intellectual badass" to the outdated "nerd". :coolio:

Most of us prefer the term "intellectual badass" to the outdated "nerd". :coolio:

LOL...spoken like Sheldon Cooper. Welcome to LSP!

I still get called, nerd, geek by the kids. Funnily enough though they watch the occasional Star Trek with me though.

Sounds like BigTim might have his own stash of Star Trek models ;)

Matty

LOL...spoken like Sheldon Cooper. Welcome to LSP!

I still get called, nerd, geek by the kids. Funnily enough though they watch the occasional Star Trek with me though.

Sounds like BigTim might have his own stash of Star Trek models ;)

Matty

lolz................we DO tend to recognize our own.

I fully agree! I'd even like to add to that that I'm NOT looking forward to Bandai's new Star Wars releases, I do NOT watch Anime, do NOT build kits from Anime like Nausicaa or One Piece and I especially am NOT crazy about Gundam kits...

...and I don't like sarcasm.

And back on topic, I'm now eagerly awaiting the separation of the second part from the sprue! :m0152:  Any news on that yet? :P

I fully agree! I'd even like to add to that that I'm NOT looking forward to Bandai's new Star Wars releases, I do NOT watch Anime, do NOT build kits from Anime like Nausicaa or One Piece and I especially am NOT crazy about Gundam kits...

Yeah, I'd never buy a kit from Nausicaa or Laputa...

And back on topic, I'm now eagerly awaiting the separation of the second part from the sprue! :m0152:  Any news on that yet? :P

l8O5PY.jpg

Kev

Kev...Yep...

I got to reset my man cave for shure....always do that tay after lol...and your are so nice and tidy...mine are not for the moment....

Alos them first cuts are done....looking forward to se moore...

a question... how is the general fit fuselage halfs and wings etc......

ive looked at this kit...

/Mal