Sign in to follow this  
Maketar Productions

We're BACK!!!

Ok I can understand being backed up but it's been a week and still no return email from you. Please respond.

Hey still no answer to my email are you actually still in business?

Now you got me worried; I placed an order during his 35% off sale a week ago, no response to my e-mails either...

I've been able to exchange messages with Alek briefly, and though he's away at the moment, he's promised to look into it and post an update in the morning.

Kev

I put an order in almost a month ago (48 scale Stuka masks) and I've sent multiple e-mails as well. What's up with these guys?

I put an order in almost a month ago (48 scale Stuka masks) and I've sent multiple e-mails as well. What's up with these guys?

This outfit is becoming eerily similar to another company that is infamous for bad customer service within the armor modelling community. If the owner of this company does not respond to my e-mails or ships my order within another week or so, or at least update his situation, I will dispute the charge with Paypal and get my money back. This is very poor customer service.

From what I have read, it's great he has another job, but when you run a side business, you should NOT mislead potential customers in thinking that your business is running as usual and that any placed orders can be fulfilled within a reasonable time period. In fact, if the owner willingly knows he has other commitments/obligations, he should state it upfront and either tell customers: 1) any placed orders will be delayed and order fulfillment can be expected within x number of days; 2) close the shop until he can properly commit resources to running the company properly.

Agreed I have some projects that I want to do and I also wanted to have masks for some upcoming aftermarket products I am working on. I was also considering the possibility of carrying the masks but after not being contacted I will go elsewhere. I had this issue when I partnered with a certain pigment company in the US and then was unable to get pigments for shows. Not doing it again. I would suggest that his area be closed on the board so other potetial customers do not make the mistake of going to the site.

Hi guys,

Sorry for not getting back to you all sooner.

We ARE in business and the only issue is me not having enough time again to respond to emails.

I am not doing masks myself for a few months now, two guys are sorting out orders and by post office slips i can always see that these are dispatched regularly.

Mask production is in my company offices as it always was so i see that all orders are taken care off.

Once the masks are sent its up to the post office and to make things worse, the post office seems to be slow since the bigining of the summer.

It says on our website that we are currently not doing custom mask sets so if anyone enquired about those, i am sorry.

As for those asking about their orders, if its "Economy Airmail" there is no way i can track a package.

Positive thing is that we dont have any lost packages so far, the thing is that the post people got slower. (its summer thing i would say!?)

Last thing i want/would/will do is to take someone's money and run. It would not make me rich, its just that i cannot always respond to everyone.

I cannot but agree with whats said above about not being professional and that i should announce any delays or similar, but again, the producstion is running and its not affected y my other projects.

Appologies to everyone for this inconvinience and that for understanding.

With kind regards,

Alek

For those who said that MAKETAR section of the forum should be closed, i dont mind doing that i that will help.

On the other hand, LSP is roughly 5% of our advertisement and by closing this section of the forum would only prevent others for saying openly what they think and warning others of delays.

Up to moderators to decide.

Stay well and happy modelling! ;-)

Cheers,

Alek

If you are not doing custom masks you may wish to take this down. I found nothing that stated you are not doing custom masks.

"We can provide design, drawing and cutting services by your request on a sheet size up to 400x5000mm (16″x195″). Based on your demands, we can:
- Design, draw and cut anything that you may need for your project
- Draw and cut anything that you may need based on your design
- Cut anything that you may need from your design and vector drawing (.cdr, .dwg, .eps, .ai…)
You can simply ask for a compilation of: USAF – Luftwaffe – RAF or any other air force assorted letters, codes, numbers etc. You can as well just ask for a compilation of: roundels, national insignia, badges or any other things you would like to paint on using masks for any possible scale that you may need. Other than those scenarios, you can simply combine some or all of ours pre-compiled paint mask sheets. Apart from all above, you can specify a masking foil sheet size that you want and fill it with i.e. 5 swastikas, 3 RAF roundels, 10 USAF roundels…. in any scale. Another thing is, so called, ‘Specific Subject’ request that is, you just send us an image with the specific subject (Aircraft, AFV or anything else) and we will do design, drawing and cutting and in a few days you will have the paint masks for it. To sum it all up, WHAT EVER YOU MAY NEED, we can provide it for you in a record time frame as we are shipping our paint masks the same day you order. Delivery time is up to 7 days for Europe and up to 14 days for the rest of the world."

Hi guys,

Sorry for not getting back to you all sooner.

We ARE in business and the only issue is me not having enough time again to respond to emails.

I am not doing masks myself for a few months now, two guys are sorting out orders and by post office slips i can always see that these are dispatched regularly.

Mask production is in my company offices as it always was so i see that all orders are taken care off.

Once the masks are sent its up to the post office and to make things worse, the post office seems to be slow since the bigining of the summer.

It says on our website that we are currently not doing custom mask sets so if anyone enquired about those, i am sorry.

As for those asking about their orders, if its "Economy Airmail" there is no way i can track a package.

Positive thing is that we dont have any lost packages so far, the thing is that the post people got slower. (its summer thing i would say!?)

Last thing i want/would/will do is to take someone's money and run. It would not make me rich, its just that i cannot always respond to everyone.

I cannot but agree with whats said above about not being professional and that i should announce any delays or similar, but again, the producstion is running and its not affected y my other projects.

Appologies to everyone for this inconvinience and that for understanding.

With kind regards,

Alek

Hello Alek,

You indicate that you have employees helping you run your business, and from my understanding, have been receiving and fulfilling orders. BUT, how do customers like me know that our order has actually been shipped or not as your company NEVER sends out a confirmation e-mail stating that an order has been shipped?