2012_10_25_4014_zps02f5e71a.jpg

2013-04-09103635_zps0a8cc337.jpg

sensors, hoist and others
2012_10_25_4013_zps16b5af3d.jpg

new cockpit
2012_10_25_4012_zps152b2d22.jpg

2012_10_25_4011_zpsbab9b226.jpg

there should be also a set of flares launchers

base model : trumpeter CH-47D in 1/35 (do not take the Alpha version)

I already ordered mine...

quote :
Werner’s Wings 1/35th scale MH-47E Conversion Contract

I am asking for a $100 deposit per set to Paypal at fwernerjr@comcast.net or by credit card. This will ensure that you get a conversion set. This money will be used to finance the casting which is quite expensive. With that said, I do not know the release date yet. The total amount will be due at a later date, probably within the next month or two.

Currently I do not know the total costs of the project. I’m expecting it to be in the $150-175 range. I do not foresee it going any higher.

This is a limited edition of 75 units total of the MH-47E. I may offer an MH-47G model later, depending on sales of the E. I may also offer foreign Chinooks and pieces but at a much later date, again depending on demand and availability.

The cockpit/canopy is at the casters being cast in clear resin so you won’t have to mess with clear parts. The other parts are either done or being done in CAD. The refueling probes are being sent to the US as we speak. This set will NOT have decals with it at this time. When the Werner’s Wings releases the Night Stalkers-Part 2, I will provide you with a set of 1/35th scale decals at a reduced price to be determined when they are released. Only modelers who are on the pre-order/deposit/ paid in full list will be allowed this discount.

If you know of anyone that might be interested I encourage you to let them know about this project. This is expensive but I think you will be quite satisfied with the finished product.

By sending the money you agree to the terms listed above and will receive an MH-47E conversion upon completion of the set AND payment in full. Remember this is a first come, first serve basis. There will be no second run of the MH-47E set.

PLEASE PASS THE WORD ON ANY AND ALL FORUMS!

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me at fwernerjr@comcast.net or info@wernerswings.com for those overseas.

unquote

have a nice day

Norbert

I have been waiting on this set for the last couple of years and I have no problem with the price. The only problem I have is that I know that it will be a good product but I will never put down money for something that is sight unseen and I think many modelers will be thinking the same as me. It's too big of a risk.I think you would have many more sales if you displayed the final castings before asking for customers to order.

Just my .2 cents worth and I hope it goes well for sales.

Ken